Book early to avoid disappointment, for all event bookings please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Giving to Pink aims to raise awareness of the need for a Specialist Breast Care Unit within Cwm Taf, a Centre of Excellence that South East Wales can be proud of.Make a Donation
Date: 14 Oct 2016
Bookings are now being taking for the “Let’s Turn Cwm Taf Pink” Launch Breakfasts at both the Llantrisant and Merthyr Tydfil Frankie & Bennys Restaurants.
Enjoy a fantastic breakfast whilst joining in the fun at this momentous fundraising event.
Breakfast served 8am until 12.00 Noon
Instead of paying the restaurant you will be encouraged to make a cash* donation to “Giving to Pink”
To avoid disappointment - guarantee you place by booking
- Frankie & Benny’s Llantrisant
- Address: 11a, Talbot Green Shopping Park, Pontyclun CF72 8LW
- Phone: 01443 228952
- Menu: www.frankieandbennys.com
- Reservations: www.bookatable.co.uk
Frankie & Benny’s Merthyr Tydfil
Address: Heol S O Davies, Merthyr Tydfil CF48 1UT
* Please note only cash or cheque donations can be made on the day. cheques should be made payable to Cwm Taf University Health Board
Breakfasts start from as little as £3.95 and unlimited tea and coffee can be added for an additional £1.95
Would you like to find out more about hosting or taking part in a fundraising event? We'd love to hear from you?